New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 10 visitors.
 All Forums
 Events Calendar
 February 10: Daddy-Daughter Valentine's Dance
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 4
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
samantha_blue

1193 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AWWWWW, DOC!! Who knows our two lil'uns may attend their own Valentine's dance someday, LOL!!!!

When she was putting names on Valentines to take to school, she came to your little boys name she giggled and was looking at all the cards to see which one she wanted to give him!! It was cute!

My hubby said that all these macho men that would normally stand against the wall with their hands in their pockets were all dancing and laughing and having such a wonderful time with their little girls. He said everyone seemed to have a wonderful time. I asked him if he seen your hubby but he don't know him so he don't know if he seen him or not, LOL!

Go to Top of Page

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:30:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OH NO...Hubby didn't disco did he???????ROTF They must have wore themselves out, they went out like a light.

"Remember when you point a finger at someone you have a thumb pointing back at you"Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:33:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You would laugh.. well maybe and maybe not.. umm.,.. Hunny got your hunny and some other dude that fit the description of color hair and heighth.. and a lil blondey...lol... he said.. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FIT THAT DESCRIPTION? haha! :( < in a way cause.. they coulda met and all..

Yes, Bigun done asked for SPECIAL V-DAY gift for her.lol ;) It is cute.. he would assume play with her than any lil boy in the class.. he said shes cool.. and she knows about CARS momma! When you was talking about the time you had with her tonite.. I was thinkin.. Id been the same way prolly as a lil girl too.lol! CUTE AS CAN BE.. And she is BEAUTIFUL just like YOU SAM!!

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery."Samual Smiles

Edited by - daughterofconfederate on 02/10/2007 11:37:37 PMGo to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:34:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I sent pics but had to use my yahoo... so check in your junk mail or email me if youd like some pics?

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery."Samual SmilesGo to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:35:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

OH NO...Hubby didn't disco did he???????ROTF They must have wore themselves out, they went out like a light.

"Remember when you point a finger at someone you have a thumb pointing back at you"

LOL! Hunny kept sayin that your hunny was cool! And like Sam said..lol! Mancho men was boogyin!hehe! :) I wished Id went and watched!

Star.lol! You been teachin lil you made over how to dance/.?? teehee!

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery."Samual SmilesGo to Top of Page

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:40:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OH NO...Hmmm maybe mommy's should go next time and watch through the windows!!

"Remember when you point a finger at someone you have a thumb pointing back at you"Go to Top of Page

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:48:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't really get to talk to hubby that much as soon as he got home the suit came off and he was in bed too. He had fun though, just hope them two don't gang up on us LMAO! I will have to catch up tomorrow with him. He did say that niece was a very social butterfly and was hard to keep up with! LOL

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:50:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL! hehe! Hunny is in bed.. Weela is asleep and Lil Doc is rah rahing still on the events as we post pics.lol!

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:52:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't got any pics yet, I wanna see! LOL

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:56:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Look in your junk mail, I had to send them from yahoo for some crazy reason instead of my hotmail? Ill have the ones hunny took tomorrow.. these are the ones that they took tho for the dance tho.

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:58:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok, just saw them. Mine from the dance was WAY TOO Dark..yours turned out great!

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  12:00:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was thinkin ours was dark too.. he redid Lil Doc and UBBs cause UBB told him it was tooo dark. :(

joyfulringer

USA
4007 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  12:01:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the pics DOC! They are great! Looking forward to seeing some of the rest of them. Would love to see some from some of the others, Maddy, Star, Puddin, who am I forgetting?

Joyfulringer Go to Top of Page

samantha_blue

1193 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  12:06:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DOC, i LOVE the pics!!! That least lil'girl looks JUST like you!! Both girls were beautiful, I love the dresses!! And daddy looked very handsome himself all dressed up and all!!

Lil'girl's hair is more on the strawberry blonde side. Her and hubby's picture didn't turn out that great, she had just got done dancing up a jig and you can tell she was catching her breath, LOL!! Her hair looks more red in the pic they brought home, BUT it's still a good picture with some wonderful memories behind it!

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  12:09:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
:) Sam, can you send me yours? I would LOVE TO SEE THEM.. and show hunny too.lol so he will know.. but mostly too.. I know a lil feller who would really really like that.. too! :)

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  12:10:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ps.. thanks for the compliments.. hehe! Im kindly umm proud!

samantha_blue

1193 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  12:11:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep, I'll sure try, I haven't downloaded any yet but when I do they'll be on their way!

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  12:15:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
:) Totally understand and thanks!! :)

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  03:59:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Everyone looks so lovely in the pics, thanks for sharing.

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  07:58:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL!!! My girls had a blast, even though by looking at my lil one you cannot tell. She looks bored to tears!
They tried to get them back for another, but she took off to play.

My hubby said they had a good time & loved it.

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  08:22:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am so glad all the Dads and Daughters had a wonderful time! Just think of all the memories they will have years from now! That is GREAT!

Daughter, UBB looks quite handsome after you get him all washed up and suited up! And those young LADIES are beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures from some of the other proud Mothers!

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
A clean desk is the sign of an insane person....I could never be accused of having a clean desk!Go to Top of Page

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  08:30:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Grey, I don't have an email for you or hardly anyone on here. I sent pics to Doc, maybe she can forward them to you or I can get your email addy from her.

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  08:37:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Star, DoC has it. I thought I had yours, but can't seem to find it. Guess I didn't save it from myspace.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
A clean desk is the sign of an insane person....I could never be accused of having a clean desk!Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  09:53:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone for the pics, everyone looks so pretty! Glad everyone had fun.

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  10:00:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cherry.. Star did you get Dads email addy?

Topic is 4 Pages Long:
  1  2  3  4

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy