New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 8 visitors.

All Forums
 Introductions & Welcomes
 New Menber
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Sunrise

United States
3 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2013 :  8:55:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sunrise's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello to all......I found this site via "Goggle" in the search for Jason Holland son of Cecilia and George Holland, Per the internet.I found Jason Holland wallet and have no way to contact him. Can anyone call the Holland's and ask them to check the office phone mesages.

Love all the posts and will put this on my next vacation stop. The home feel in something you do not find every day.

Sorry to use this forums as a conduit to somewhere else.

Mr. Tim

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 06/23/2013 :  10:41:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You did better than you knew. My wife works for Cecilia and George. She's calling them now and will let them know.Go to Top of Page
Sunrise

United States
3 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2013 :  4:41:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sunrise's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mr. Bill
Thanks to you and your wife. Jason called and I will make arrangements to get the items back to him. Looks like everything is in the wallet, including his lucky two dollar bill. Life is good.

Love your community and hope to get a chance to visit. Take care from your new freind from Florida.

Mr. TimGo to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy