New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 12 visitors.

All Forums
 Introductions & Welcomes
 Information on Blairsville
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
eightwt

United States
1 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2011 :  1:18:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit eightwt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Scouting places to relocate. Wife first then me later. Came across this area.
Can anyone give a quick and dirty description of the general area.Quality of life, crime rate, etc... Probably won't need a job, but would be willing to work part time in retirement. Am a forester, so woods work would be A OK. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

RVgirl

United States
23 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2011 :  11:16:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit RVgirl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Rent in the area first- is my advice. Scout out your own area before deciding to buy.Go to Top of Page
Mountain Mom

United States
7 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2011 :  8:42:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mountain Mom's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is an incredible place to live if you are not so concerned about making a living. The job market is rather dismal up here right now, but if you are retired or have a secured income already, in my opinion it is absolutely a great place to live.

I don't know exact stats, but as a resident it is my observation, crime rates are low here...mostly drug use...meth and such. Nothing like urban areas...great place for families/kids/retirees.

It would prob be good to rent first, lots of rentals available right now...it is definitely a buyer's or renter's market here!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy