New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 10 visitors.
 All Forums
 Introductions & Welcomes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

46 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2011 :  5:53:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been a while since I was on these forums!

Moved back to Blairsville recently and thought I would say hi :)

Kindest Regards,

236 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2011 :  12:04:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Welcome back Smokey - Things certainly have "changed" up here -
keep in touch with all of us. Woofs

Go to Top of Page

2797 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2011 :  8:08:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Smokey and welcome back.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Go to Top of Page

United States
2 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2011 :  1:41:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit familyof5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Howdy! My husband and I are wanting to relocate and the GA mountains are singing our name! I have to say, I have never been there, but I have been researching for a few weeks now and the desire is growing stronger. We are a growing family with three little ones, and we are looking for a place in the country to call home. I have looked into Ellijay and Blue Ridge specifically and now Blairsville. This is the first I have ventured into a forum though. Biggest obstacle for us: my husband finding a job that can support us all up there! I have faith that if it is meant to be it will happen, though I know it may be a while in coming. Im not sure why Im posting now, or what Im expecting, but I HAD to post, lol. I hope one day to join ya'll up in the foothills...somehow! Mrs.DGo to Top of Page

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2011 :  11:16:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Mrs.D. Blairsville is a wonderful place to live, but you are right about it being hard to find a job to support a family.Go to Top of Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy