New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 11 visitors.

All Forums
 Introductions & Welcomes
 WOO-HOO DID YA MISS ME?????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
HoneyBee

USA
4364 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2010 :  10:48:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SHUCKS, MR. JENKS & ALL YA'LL?
MMUUAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HEY SHUCKS......How bout them dawgs? ~~~giggle giggle~~~
MR. JENKS..... singing Roll Me Over The Tide ~~~snicker snicker snicker~~~

Thatís really the one thing that will save the world. For all of us to live with more tolerance.
K. McGowan

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2010 :  12:26:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bee I missed you terrible,Where do you bee.I bee ok with the tide winning .The gstors just didn't have enough,but they still whupped the dawgs and non-entity vols.I am glad to hear from you again WRJ Gator fan

William R.JenkinsGo to Top of Page

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 05/22/2010 :  09:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Bee. The spring arts & crafts show is this weekend on the Square. Are you doing anything with that?

Go to Top of Page

HoneyBee

USA
4364 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2010 :  11:00:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mr. Jenks: Rumor is your boy Urban is going back to the 2 QB system like he had with T. Tebow and C. Leak. You got any insider info you want to share with me on that?
GO VOLS

Nope Mr. Bill I can't attend that one. I am way behind because of "stuff" lol (you know), but slowly getting caught up and my first show will be the last weekend in June. Mountain Fling at the North Ga Tech College in Blairsville.

Thatís really the one thing that will save the world. For all of us to live with more tolerance.
K. McGowanGo to Top of Page

HoneyBee

USA
4364 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2010 :  11:17:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL
30 something people read this and only 2 responded.
On Facebook we call that creepers.

shucks

2145 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2010 :  1:26:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Honeybee, you know I am alive and well and welcome back to "The Forum", home of the great prognosticator, Shucks.

I noted you did not mention the Rocky Tops in your opening tirade. Must be because of their violations and a coach that snuck out of town in the middle of the night.

Regardless, welcome back, always good to hear from you.

ShucksGo to Top of Page

HoneyBee

USA
4364 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2010 :  1:34:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ooops feeling a little under the weather and slipped.

GO VOLS
ROCKY TOP YOU'LL ALWAYS BEE, HOME SWEET HOME TO ME.

Woof

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2010 :  6:49:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Woofs that the "Bee" is back - Will definitely see you at show
end of June as I need 2 more of those animal windows.

Go to Top of Page

HoneyBee

USA
4364 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2010 :  7:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Woof tell me which 2 animals you would like and I will get started on the.

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2010 :  8:55:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Shucks,You and WRJ are in a heep o'trouble the Honeybee with her sing and the biting woof are back in action.The only way for the two to gain my acceptance is to denounce their college football affilitation.Bee for the orange devilsand Woof for MIchigan.WRJ

HoneyBee

USA
4364 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2010 :  10:26:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also forgot to post this.

GAYTURS EAT BOOGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2010 :  3:23:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HoneyBee, it's good to see you posting here again. I just now saw this because I don't get on the computer much on the weekends because I have so much other stuff to do when I'm at home.Go to Top of Page
HoneyBee

USA
4364 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2010 :  10:16:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HiYa meg;

Thanks. yep weekends are catch-up homework time for me too.

Woof

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2010 :  12:44:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Mr. Jenkins - It is Michigan State - you know the ones who play
basketball! I'm afraid to say I also graduated UGA because ya'll
are too tough for me.

Bee - Do you know the window size? I am thinking buck and fox but
am open - nbr in phone book or I can measure and post.

We do and did miss you - Woofs with a BIG bite

Go to Top of Page

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2010 :  8:26:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Woof Woof I hear you howling .but no bite.I think the BEE is a little reluctant to reveal her new make over.Both MSU and MU are good schools.I had forgotten that you did graduate from the university of lower learning.That is University of Georgia,that's about the same as FAMU.The only think good about U of Ga. is that some of the buildings are named for my cousin.WRJ

HoneyBee

USA
4364 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2010 :  10:17:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Bee - Do you know the window size? I am thinking buck and fox but
am open - nbr in phone book or I can measure and post.

We do and did miss you - Woofs with a BIG bite

I have all sizes, buck and fox are no problem. We need to get together and discuss patterns.

mountainguy

USA
2247 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2010 :  1:21:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit mountainguy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

I also forgot to post this.

GAYTURS EAT BOOGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

K. McGowan

eee hee hee hee!  I haven't heard that one in a looong time. I saw it on an LSU fan's cowboy hat once.

Welcome back!

What the heck is up with that Kiffin guy? Is he koo koo for koko puffs or what?

"Educate and inform the whole mass of people. They are the only sure reliance of the preservation of our freedom."
-- Thomas JeffersonGo to Top of Page

HoneyBee

USA
4364 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2010 :  3:28:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lane Kiffin whipped the Vols into shape and did a good job.
He is only after the money.

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2010 :  7:51:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bee,I aint took no bath since I used up all that I got frum you last year.I won't be happy until the Dawgs get rid of Richt.Since bobby boy bowden got kicked out of Gator Land,I ccould go back fer a visit.Gators eat dogs,especially them that look like Smokey and UGA.The best thing that has happened to TN.in years was that KIffin left.WRJ

HoneyBee

USA
4364 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2010 :  10:34:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reicht & Meyer who is truly ill and who is playing?
Bowden please he should have left when he was on fire now he has just burned out.

Gator tail is a favorite up here in the hills, no matter which dog has it treed.

mountainguy

USA
2247 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  12:06:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit mountainguy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Lane Kiffin whipped the Vols into shape and did a good job.
He is only after the money.

K. McGowan

I guess he can't figure out where he wants to be when he grows up.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of people. They are the only sure reliance of the preservation of our freedom."
-- Thomas JeffersonGo to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

© 2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

© 2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy