New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 5 visitors.

All Forums
 Introductions & Welcomes
 Newcomer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
anja.hensley

Germany
34 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2010 :  12:47:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit anja.hensley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm from Germany and lived in Amerika for 3 Years. I still have family over there. My nice, her husband and their almost 3 year old daughter just moved to blairsville a few weeks ago! Now the want to meet people and make some friend, but they don't have a computer yet. I'm looking at this page eversince I Knew, that they are moving there. So I told her to check what's going on and what they can do at this place to find new friends. They are 25 and 29 Years old and a real funny couple. Has anybody an idea, where they can meet people at there age having fun with?

Greetings from Germany

anja.hensley

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 05/17/2010 :  2:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Anja and welcome to Blairsville.com . Be sure and let your niece know that they can go to the library in town and access the computers there for free.

Some good links for them to have on hand:
Union County Library: www.mountainregionallibrary.org/ucpl.html
Chamber of Commerce: www.blairsvillechamber.com
Blairsville Downtown Development Authority: www.downtownblairsville.com
Union County Development Authority: www.ucda.net
Union County Historical Society: www.unioncountyhistory.org
Meeks Park/Union County Recreation Department: www.ucrd.net
Vogel State Park: www.gastateparks.org/Vogel
Brasstown Bald: Really long link

It would be nice to be new and exploring all the many things that are around this area. I never get tired of it all.

Go to Top of Page

anja.hensley

Germany
34 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2010 :  2:54:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit anja.hensley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Mr.Bill, thank you for answering so soon. I'll tell her about this!
I just know this nice surrounding from my niece and this page, but it looks like a very nice place to live at.

Greetings from Germany

Anja

anja.hensleyGo to Top of Page

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 05/23/2010 :  02:21:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lübeck is very beautiful. And so much history! I would love to visit one day and see these places that go back to medieval times. And get some marzipan.

You wanted to show others pictures of your beautiful town and I think I can help:

12708811@N07/3455394656/" title="Lübeck Holstentor by 5348 Franco on/off, on Flickr">Lübeck Holstentor

Lübeck, Germany

Lübeck

Lübeck Waterfront

14950987@N05/4606503286/" title="Hansestadt Lübeck by catarina.berg, on Flickr">Hansestadt Lübeck

Go to Top of Page

anja.hensley

Germany
34 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2010 :  3:42:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit anja.hensley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OMG you are just great! You just found the most beautifull pictures of our town! Internet is just great! So, did you share them on your Homepage? I would like that:) Do you like marzipan? I'm impressed that you figured all that out!

lovely greetings from Germany

anja.hensleyGo to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

© 2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

© 2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy