New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 8 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 January 8: FOOD GIVE AWAY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  08:59:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matthew 25 Ministries will have a food give away Thursday, Jan. 8th, 2009 at New Hope Fellowship Baptist Church.

Go to the left side entrance please.

Time: 11am - 1pm and from 7pm - 8pm

1299 Old Blue Ridge Highway, Blairsville, Ga. 30512

Or take 515 to Airport Road, take Airport Road to Old Blue Ridge Highway, turn left at the end of Airport Road. Merge around BRIDGE OUT NOTICE and approx 1/4 mile on your left will be New Hope Fellowship.

You can also google map 1299 Old Blue Ridge Highway, Blairsville. Ga.

If you would like to help, please feel free to come and do so! :)
See a blessing, feel a blessing and be a blessing!

NOTICE The milk cardboard boxes we have been using are no longer available due to the milk companies switching to plastic reusable containers. Please bring any GOOD cardboard boxes to the church if you have any or your own container.

This mission has served over 700 families in December! PRAISE THE LORD FOR PROVIDING AND HAVING HIS WORK DONE!

Thanks and Gods blessings!

"A good heart is better than all the heads in the world."
Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Edited by - daughterofconfederate on 01/07/2009 09:03:01 AM

IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2009 :  1:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
Praise the Lord, it's nice to have a food pantry. I presently live in Fl., we have one at my church too. We feed and clothe a lot of people.
It's just the right thing to do in these times that we are living. Even i have used it before. Just helping people is an awesome thing.
Well i hope to be moving there soon. IluvGA.

I just love this place,Blairsville. I can hardly wait to move there.I am a country girl at heart, and i am tired of this city here.However the weather is beautiful here right now. Getting used to the cold would be hard but as long as i have flannel shirtsGo to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy