New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 11 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 December 31: New Year's Eve Party @ BVR
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Marvin

United States
3 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2008 :  2:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Marvin's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Please see the flyer below for the best New Year's Eve party in the area.

m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> 

Ringing in a New Year

at

Brasstown Valley Resort

[/i]

[size=3]As 2008 winds down, time is ticking away to make your reservations and ring in 2009 at Brasstown Valley Resort. This New Year’s gala will prove larger and grander than ever, with an emphasis on fine food and fun. The New Year’s Eve celebration includes:[/i]

[size=3] [/i]

[size=3]Our award winning, Paris-trained Executive Chef Sid Kurrimbukus and his culinary team prepare a sumptuous dinner buffet featuring multiple action stations beginning at 8:30pm. A host bar, featuring a myriad of fine liquors, will open at 8:00pm and be available until Midnight.[/i]

[size=3] [/i]

[size=3]Dance the night away as you listen to our live entertainment. And, of course, Brasstown Valley dresses up with plenty of exciting decorations, party favors, and a champagne toast at Midnight.[/i]

[size=3] [/i]

[size=3]When it is time to “call it a night,” simply take the elevator home…no need to drive, because the package includes Deluxe Accommodations. Waiting for you in your room, to keep the party going just a little longer, will be a bottle of champagne and chocolates.[/i]

[size=3] [/i]

[size=3]And if that is not enough, rejuvenate the next morning with our “almost famous” Bloody Mary Bar featuring the finest vodkas and accompaniments. Enjoy our buffet breakfast for two in our Dining Room, which overlooks the golf course and breathtaking mountain scenery.[/i]

[size=3] [/i]

[size=3] [/i]

[size=3] [/i]

[size=3]Ø      [size=3]New Year’s Eve Package is $439 per couple, including taxes and service fees.[/i]

[size=3]Ø      [size=3]Reserve a room with a fireplace and add some additional romance. The surcharge is only $30.00 plus tax.[/i]

[size=3]Ø      [size=3]Want to extend your stay? Stay with us the evening after for a special price[/i]

[size=3] of $109.00.[/i]

[size=3]Ø      [size=3]If you are staying somewhere else for the night, no problem! Your package cost is $200.00 per couple including tax and gratuities.[/i]

[size=3] [/i]

[size=3] [/i]

[size=3] 

[size=3]*[/i]Deposit Policy – full payment is due when making your reservation. Cancellation must be made by December 15th to receive full refund.[/i]

[size=3] [/i]

[size=3] [/i]

[size=3] [/i]

[size=3]For reservations or more information, please call 800-201-3205[/i][/b]

[size=3] [/i]

[size=3] [/i]

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

© 2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

© 2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy