New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 8 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 November 13: Special Olympics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2008 :  09:33:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Union County will be hosting the Fall Special Olympics tomorrow. We need to remember all the athletes who will be competing.
Their Motto;
Let Me Win, But If I Cannot Win, Let Me Be Brave In The Attempt.

Philippians 4:13

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 11/13/2008 :  10:57:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I missed this. We need to follow the format so that the date of the event is clearly indicated in the event title. That helps us track the "when" against a calendar.

Also missing is time and location. Or a website URL or phone number to call for information. I'll bump the "How To Use" post up back to the top again.

Go to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2008 :  06:54:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Union County will be hosting the Fall Special Olympics tomorrow. We need to remember all the athletes who will be competing.
Their Motto;
Let Me Win, But If I Cannot Win, Let Me Be Brave In The Attempt.

Philippians 4:13

Sorry, I may have posted this in the wrong place.

Philippians 4:13Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2008 :  07:03:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Polly, it is in the correct place.  The format of the topic and some of the information is "misslocated".  But by no means is it posted in the wrong place.

I'm glad that Bugs (?) did so well.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
America:
Romans 1:18-32
II Chron 7:14
We must be careful on how tolerant we become that we don't sacrifice our righteousness.Go to Top of Page

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 11/14/2008 :  09:35:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Sorry, I may have posted this in the wrong place.

No, it was in the right place. I was mostly grousing at myself because I missed it and had wanted to get up there for it. But the format we've got for this section is a little different from the rest of the forums. The requested structure is to help ensure we've got the "who", "what", "when", and "where" questions answered in case someone is interested in attending the event. Thanks for posting it!

Go to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2008 :  10:22:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Polly, it is in the correct place. The format of the topic and some of the information is "misslocated". But by no means is it posted in the wrong place.

I'm glad that Bugs (?) did so well.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
America:
Romans 1:18-32
II Chron 7:14
We must be careful on how tolerant we become that we don't sacrifice our righteousness.

Thanks, Gray. Bug is part of her nickname..Her nickname is Katybug.
Those kids work hard. Some have learning disabilities and some have physical disabilities.
Mr. Bill, I'll make sure I post All the info about the Spring Olympics.

Philippians 4:13Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy