New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 5 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 November 8: Freedom Fest
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
unionnews

113 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2008 :  2:50:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

www.votemelick.com | Justin Melick for Commissioner

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2008 :  7:05:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Justin,Since the so-called freedom festival is around election,it also could mean freedom for many of us who are disalusioned by the bush,his criminal administration,and Mccain and his girl.What other freedom is included in this event? If it were not for the evil bush there would probably be no new wounded veterans.WRJ This will probably be deleted by the admin,in the meanwhile,I will be wondering,why.

William R.JenkinsGo to Top of Page

unionnews

113 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2008 :  7:09:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This hasn't a thing in the world to do with politics, my friend. It doesn't matter why they went, only that they did. And many of them have returned wounded and the VA has been very slow in helping them.

So it is freedom from a Christmas with no presents for their kids for a few veterans. That is all.

-Justin

www.votemelick.com | Justin Melick for CommissionerGo to Top of Page

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2008 :  8:46:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Justin ,I am half agreeing with you,first I think it has much to do with politics,If it were not for politics there would be no horrors related to the so-called war on terroism.And second I know the veterans haven;t been supported,as they should have been.That seems always to be the case when one isn't physically able to give more.I am not really being negative with what you are doing.I am angry and sad that we have this situation.That's my opinion.WRJ

unionnews

113 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  12:36:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree. So, I try to do a little something about it. Not much can I do, but a little.

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  3:59:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Justin,While watching CNN this morning,they had a segment about Homes for disabled vets.,an organization.That is something I could really be focused on.WRJ

unionnews

113 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  5:21:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

That is a good idea.

We send all the money to The Coalition to Salute America's Heroes.

You can visit their website: www.saluteheroes.org  There are many touching stories on there. I think a lot of people don't realize how desperate the situation is for wounded veterans. And what a failure they feel like because they cannot provide for their families.

unionnews

113 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2008 :  6:37:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Local Iraqi Freedom veteran SSG Casey Taylor has joined the line up of Saturday's event. You do not want to miss this soldier's compelling story.

unionnews

113 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2008 :  2:49:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See you there! This Saturday. Our wounded veterans need our help now more than ever!!!

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy