New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 49 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 August 15: MrJ @ Cooter Brown Emporium
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 08/14/2008 :  1:01:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Location: Cooter Brown Emporium, 2081 Owltown Rd, Blairsville
Time: 8:00pm
Cost: $5 per person, waived if you get up on stage and sing a real song

Our very own Mr Jenkins is going to take to the stage at Cooter Brown Emporium and croon some tunes in addition to some other local talent.
Cooter Brown Emporium is about 8 miles outside of Blairsville on Owltown Rd and across from Highland Falls rental cabins. Doors open at 7 pm, shows start around 8:00 and doors close at 10 pm or little after.

Parking and seating is limited, so if you're planning to attend please carpool if possible and call for reservations at 706-781-1055.

To learn more about the Cooter Brown Emporium, you can visit their website at http://www.cooterbrownmusic.com .

margparg

USA
1635 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2008 :  8:14:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mr. J, hope all went well with this event. Would have loved to be there but we're unable to tonight.
Just saw cooter at a friends party last weekend! (& his lovely wife)!

"Smile, it enhances your face value."Go to Top of Page

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2008 :  6:31:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mr. Bill,I am extremely appreciative that you allowed Cooter Brown's Music emporium on the forum.I hope you can visit us,soon.we also play cards on Monday night from seven 'till about ten.A percentage of the winnings are donated to someone that needs assistance.Thanks again,WRJ

William R.JenkinsGo to Top of Page

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2008 :  7:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Marg,Keith Murphy,owner of Cooter's Emporium is a good friend of mine.To insure we are on the same page,he recently remarried.I had the honor of giving his wife away.The wedding was in a church.Everyone was wondering why I was wearing a helmet,the reason being that I thought the church walls would tumble down on me.Last night at Cooter's,the turnout was moderate.There was two very good guitar players (I wasn't among them.) I hadn't sung or played for a long time and to preform well requires practice.We had a real rousing night to celebrate Keith's marriage.The same band will return in October.I didn't know so many people in Blairsville could dance,that's a good indication how much they enjoyed the music.This is a non profit venture.I hope to see you there.Bill J.

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2008 :  10:18:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now hear this,This week at Blairsville's bestlocation for good music and entertainment,that's at Cooter Brown's emporium.Will feature the four piece band from Atlanta,The Kopy Kats.They will offer ,for your enjoyment,songs fron the sixties and seventies.In addition to this great band,back by popular demand ,will be Little Bobby,small of stature,but big with talent.The doors will open at seven-thirty and music at eight.WRJ

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2008 :  10:40:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For those few that may now know.The entertainment at Cooter's is on Saturday. Also the web site in above.WRJ

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy