New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 49 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 Starting June 21: Farmer's Market
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2008 :  4:12:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I can't find the topic from last year, so here is a new one.

Is there any word on if, when, and where the Blairsville/Union County Farmer's Market will be? It seemed to be well advertised last year, but don't know what happened to it this year.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
America:
Romans 1:18-32
II Chron 7:14

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 06/17/2008 :  05:28:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The farmer's market starts up earlier this year, with opening day this coming weekend on June 21st. The location will again be in the Courthouse parking lot.

There have been a number of signs around town saying "Farmer's Market opening soon" and the Commissioner, Lamar Paris, has talked about it in the last two monthly Commissioner meetings.

Information about it is best obtained on the county website though. Go there and click on the "Farmer's Market" button and it'll fill in all the details. (or click here)

Go to Top of Page

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 06/21/2008 :  2:21:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Farmer's Market has now started up as of this Saturday and scheduled to run each Saturday until September 13th. Be sure to come down and check out the local produce!

(Shaderette and I picked up some collard greens while we were there this morning for some good eatin's tonight.)

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2008 :  3:22:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I haven't had any good fresh greens is so long, I'm not sure what they taste like anymore.  Too bad we won't be able to hit a Saturday up there this year......But next....Maybe!

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
America:
Romans 1:18-32
II Chron 7:14Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy