New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 61 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 Friday nights: Young Harris College Planetarium
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
swissroger

USA
7923 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  2:41:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
as some of the folks from bville.com had an good time there i was send them an email for ask for this years shows and will post as i get the news.

the show i saw was verry nice, only an plain white face was an bit scary but that we could fix.

"after an long time i see the sunlight at the end of the tunnell"

topaz

USA
3621 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2008 :  6:52:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Roger, their schedule is online..
http://www.yhc.edu/academics/math--science/astronomy/rollins-planetarium/2007-2008-public-shows.aspx
(I tried to do the "click here" thing for the link, but couldn't get it right..)
Lookin' forward to going again!! :)

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life..♫
~ Red Auerbach ~

Edited by - topaz on 04/14/2008 6:53:18 PM

Edited by - topaz on 04/14/2008 6:54:42 PMGo to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7923 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2008 :  11:58:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oh, thanks. is the mai-july show the same we saw?

"after an long time i see the sunlight at the end of the tunnell"Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7923 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  12:01:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
got this info:

they are happy to tell they did buy an new projector to replace the old side ones. the bad news is that they need time to fix it so the planetarium is part time closed this summer, reopen sometimes in july, they cant say it jet.

will ask them to update me so i can post here & plan when to go there. by not leaving this summer there should be enough time to go.

"after an long time i see the sunlight at the end of the tunnell"Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy