New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 69 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 April 25th: Night Before The Climb
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  12:19:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  5:59:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Things are getting ready to start down here on the Square. There was a brief scare with some scattered rain drops, but they seem to have all gone away and it looks like it'll be a great event tonight.

The band Sundown is all set up and ready to play and folks are heading in. It's amazing to see the Season's Inn Plaza transformed into a concert area.

Come on down if you've got some time and say "Hi!"

Go to Top of Page

margparg

USA
1635 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  07:15:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Very fun night!  I liked the big hands from UCB!  I favor the Jelly Belly team, just because I love jelly belly's!!

Saw Mr. Bill & Mrs. Bill!

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  08:09:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Was there a large turn-out?

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
America:
Romans 1:18-32
II Chron 7:14Go to Top of Page

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  11:24:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Was there a large turn-out?

There was indeed, Gray. I'll have pictures and some video clips to share here on Blairsville.com as soon as I can get back home and finish uploading them to the server(s).

Go to Top of Page

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 04/27/2008 :  12:40:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pictures from this event are now available in the Pictures Gallery at http://www.blairsville.com/glimpses/NBTC2008.php . Enjoy!

We've also posted the following film clips from the event:

The band Sundown playing earlier in the evening

The band Sundown playing after nightfall

Towards the end of the evening, a camera pan from right to left showing the space set up for this event

Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy