New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 54 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 January 28-29: S.A.F.E. Volunteer Workshop
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
S.A.F.E. Services

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2008 :  1:56:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Support in Abusive Family Emergencies will be hosting a Volunteer Training Workshop at the community room of United Community Bank, Blairsville on January 28th & 29th. Anyone that is interested in supporting domestic violence, child abuse, and sexual assault intervention services are encouraged to attend.

There is no cost for this training, however registration is required. Training will be from 9am-3:30pm on Monday, 28th and Tuesday from 9am-1pm. A light breakfast will be served on both days, and lunch on Monday. To register or for more information about this workshop, please contact Vicki Franklin:Volunteer Coordinator for S.A.F.E. at 706-835-1637 or email at vfranklin @safeservices.org

S.A.F.E. is the state certified domestic violence and sexual assault program serving Towns & Union Counties, and is a certified member of the Children's Advocacy Centers in Georgia. Partial funding is received from the Georgia Department of Human Resorces.

www.safeservices.org

HoneyBee

USA
4364 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2008 :  2:44:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know I would volunteer at lot more if they actually made any volunteer service or training for after work hours for people who are employed. Not just this organization but all of them.

Guess I can look forward to it when I retire of course at the age of 80 I will be looking for a volunteer instead of being one.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy