New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 7 visitors.

All Forums
 Scratch Pad
 Double line spacing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  07:51:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I may have missed this somewhere, but how do you get a single line between paragraphs? Every time I hit "enter/return" a double space is inserted. Like this:
Hummmm

Well, it didn't do it here? So what happened? Noticed that when HoneyBee put her topic up on the menu for
Mountain Java Coffeehouse that between paragraphs there are double spaces.

Am I the only person who has this "problem"?

GrayEagle
<)))<><
If a trainstation is where trains stop, is a workstation where work stops?

Edited by - GrayEagle on 10/12/2007 07:57:02 AM

Admin

USA
1484 Posts
Blairsville.com Administrator

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  08:54:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
how do you get a single line between paragraphs? Every time I hit "enter/return" a double space is inserted.

We had something on this under the "Pardon Our Dust" topic. This happens when using the advanced editor.

If you're getting too big of a space between your paragraphs, instead of just hitting "Enter" or "Return" at the end of the line - hold down "Shift" and then press "Enter" - this will put one little space - so you'll need to do it twice to get a blank line between paragraphs.

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  2:47:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
IC, says the blind man!

Thanks!

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
If a trainstation is where trains stop, is a workstation where work stops?Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy