New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 14 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 September 21-22: SEBA Bluegrass Celebration
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
fawn

USA
2223 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2007 :  11:38:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit fawn's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Here's the info on the SEBA event taking place in downtown Blairsville this weekend. They had some great bands last year playing all over town.

http://www.sebabluegrass.org/features/article_detail.php?aid=20

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 09/21/2007 :  07:22:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote

This is a great event. Come on down and listen to all the great bluegrass music!

I'll be at the information booth Saturday afternoon so stop by and say Hi!

Go to Top of Page

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 09/22/2007 :  1:47:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is going on now and I have to say this is what being in a small mountain town is all about.

There's music at City Hall, music at the Hole In The Wall, music inside the old courthouse, music outside the old courthouse, and music at the Butt-Mock house.

People are walking all around enjoying themselves, smiling. It's agood event and runs until 11:00pm tonight!

Go to Top of Page

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 09/22/2007 :  8:52:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The great thing about being Internet-based is the delivery of rich content far and above what printed media can deliver. For example, I took some good pictures of today's Bluegrass Festival which will end up in the Gallery. But I also took some small videos to share with you that gives a taste of what was available today.

Blue Ridge Grass band:

Tucker Station band:

Ducktown Station band:

Bluegrass Sound band:

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2007 :  9:37:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mr. Bill those clips were great! Thanks for sharing them. So much to look forward to when we move up. Perhaps Joy will learn to like Bluegrass!

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
Welfare is for those who truly need it. Not the freeloaders who abuse it.Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2007 :  09:26:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wanted to go to this, but not enough time in our days to make it. Thanks for posting the pics!

"I'm not sure I want popular opinion on my side -- I've noticed those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts."Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy