New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 7 visitors.
 All Forums
 Scratch Pad
 How to Post a Picture?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 2
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  1:47:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know how to post a photograph (one that I have taken) in a message posting? I have tried to cut & paste & tried many other avenues to no avail. Any input you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Avalanche

Or you can E-mail me at cewheeler2 at yahoo dotcom

"It's not your circumstances that destroy you, but your attitude towards your circumstances...."

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  1:53:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just like the movie title....You have mail. LOL

God makes the lightning Bikers make the thunder
The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity.Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  09:06:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I could not get it to work, worked really hard on it.

Oh well.

Cherry Blossom

S,,M,,I,,L,,E

Go to Top of Page

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  09:30:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cherry call me or message me and I'll talk you through it. It's really easy.

The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity.Go to Top of Page

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  1:36:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks PCM....wasn't able to get through to you last night, but I will try you again tonight after 8pm. I appreciate your willingness to help! Thanks!
Avalanche

"It's not your circumstances that destroy you, but your attitude towards your circumstances...."Go to Top of Page

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  2:01:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha That's what happens to the phone when you have a teenager in the house. Just keep on trying. If Suedowntheroad wants my # feel free to give it to her as well.

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  5:59:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote
PCM,
I completely understand....I think I stopped up the phone line on my mom when I was a teenager! lol
I am going to Sue-Down-The-Road's this evening, and we will give you a call on the picture posting!
Grateful for picture posting expertise!
Looking forward to speaking with you,
Avalanche

"It's not your circumstances that destroy you, but your attitude towards your circumstances...."Go to Top of Page

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2007 :  2:49:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote
PCM,
Yes I will be needing your assistance in posting pictures! I have your #, so I will be catching up with you at some point this week.
Talk to ya,
Avalanche

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2007 :  3:42:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Avalanche I was going to give a tutorial at lunch the other day but it slipped my mind. LOL I'll be glad to help.

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2007 :  9:09:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LOL! PCM!
I was going to ask you for a tutorial, but it slipped my mind, too.
Wouldn't have been appropriate to discuss over a tasty lunch!
Catch up with ya soon!
Avalanche

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2007 :  8:39:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got the machine. GRRRR Call me. It's picture time. LOL

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2007 :  9:31:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote
PCM,
I was working online last night! Got your message! I will give you a call soon! I work for the next 2 weeks until 10:30pm, soooo can I catch you this weekend at any point?
Thanks for calling & chat with you soon!
Avalanche

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2007 :  9:35:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I should be home on Sunday. That's the plan anyways. LOL You know how that can go though. I'll be at the Lodge on Saturday most of the day.

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  11:07:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
directions, I need directions!! Step by step!!!!
help!!
Admin, I sent you a pic to post for me, if you can. If not, I can get honeybee to do it after I send her the pic.

"I'm not sure I want popular opinion on my side -- I've noticed those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts."Go to Top of Page

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  11:09:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maddy, put it in your photobucket. Then use the url and the advanced editor.

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2007 :  10:50:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff130/Avalanche_012/?action=view&current=IMG_1881.jpg

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2007 :  10:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff130/Avalanche_012/IMG_1881.jpg

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2007 :  10:53:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff130/Avalanche_012/IMG_1881.jpg

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2007 :  10:55:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2007 :  10:58:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff130/Avalanche_012/IMG_1879.jpg

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2007 :  11:00:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff130/Avalanche_012/IMG_1879.jpg

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2007 :  11:01:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Admin

USA
1484 Posts
Blairsville.com Administrator

Posted - 10/25/2007 :  11:31:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Suggestion - Adding these words will keep the picture from overpowering the page: width="500"

(I already added it to the pictures posted here. You can click on "Edit" and see where the words go in the code.)

Go to Top of Page

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  07:51:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I thank PCM for helping me figure out how to post pics, and I thank you for your suggestion Admin on the pic size not over powering the page. I think I understand how you edit & change the size......

I will be posting a couple of these pics under "classifieds" Puppies Free to a Loving Home, and I will attempt to resize.

Thanks,

Avalanche

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  07:54:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote

This is another test!

[IMG]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff130/Avalanche_012/IMG_1877.jpg[/IMG]

"It's not your circumstances that destroy you, but your attitude towards your circumstances...."

IMG_1880.jpg picture by Avalanche_012

Edited by - avalanche on 10/26/2007 07:57:55 AMGo to Top of Page

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  08:26:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote

PCM,

Thank you for taking the time to teach me how to post pics! I appreciate your patience!

Cheers,

Avalanche

Topic is 2 Pages Long:
  1  2

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy