New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 47 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 September 13-?: OKTOBERFEST in Helen, GA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
swissroger

USA
7923 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2007 :  12:50:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello,

on the sept 13. start the longest oktoberfest in the world - in helen!

the traditional parade is on sept 15. and more infos you find on www.helenga.org

also they have an webacam where you sure see the parade an bit, www.helengawebcam.com

i hope i can join in oktober!

enjoy

+B

i try to make my knives&tools foolproove but its impossible, because fools are so ingenious...

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2007 :  11:29:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Went to Helen the other day with my Mom & Sue_Down_The_Road (she is the spitting image of Paris Hilton....)
We ate at the Troll because Lenord & Debbie were not open.
hmmmm...my mother looks more like Paris Hilton, Roger...
Wow! You should look in those sparkling, perfect blue eyes
Looking forward to meeting you,
Avalanche

"It's not your circumstances that destroy you, but your attitude towards your circumstances...."Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7923 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2007 :  05:15:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello,

sure you had an good time!

leonard and debbie still havse some trouble find/get the right people to work in the only swiss restourant there. cann in advance if you are flexible with the time there. got ya an german bread by hofers?

do i hear paris? im still single LOL

ein prosit der gemütlichkeit!

+B

i try to make my knives&tools foolproove but its impossible, because fools are so ingenious...Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7923 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2007 :  3:39:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
tomorrow starts the german original oktoberfest in munich, will watch the grand opening. oazapft is!

i try to make my knives&tools foolproove but its impossible, because fools are so ingenious...Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7923 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  5:35:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the munich oktoberfest is closed now, the helen one will close after 4. november. have to hurry up to be there in time.

ein prosit der gemütlichkeit!

R a t a t o u i l l e !Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

© 2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

© 2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy