New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 42 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 September 22: "Puttin' on the Dog" Benefit
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
humanesociety

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2007 :  9:35:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit humanesociety's Homepage  Reply with Quote
7th Annual "Puttin' on the Dog" at Crane Creek Vineyards in Young Harris, 5-7:30pm. Fabulous Crane Creek Wines presented by Eric and DeAnne Seifarth and delicious Hors D'oeuvres prepared by Andy Moschetto. Incredible Silent Auction items sold to the highest bidders by the one and only Cary Cox! This premier event benefits the Humane Society's Mountain Shelter and their quest to care for the homeless dogs and cats of Towns and Union Counties. Due to space limitations, 200 tickets ($30.00 tax deductible) will be sold. Your check to HSMS/POTD, P.O. 1252, Blairsville, Ga. 30514 is your confirmation. To be a sponsor or contribute a silent auction item contact lynnvarian@brmemc.net.

coosa creek

USA
39313 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2007 :  3:39:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope you get a great turn out!!

Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2007 :  07:47:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds Great!

Cherry Blossom

S,,M,,I,,L,,E

Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2007 :  09:25:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

This event is wonderful and a lot of fun.  MAC can also tell you how much fun this is!

Wonderful items up for auction and it goes to a great cause, that will hopefully help take in these strays, rather than have people pay to get them in there.  SO, people...HELP OUT by going!!!!

"You are the gatekeeper of your own mind, be receptive to those good thoughts"Go to Top of Page

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  6:25:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a lot of fun! I missed the event last year, but I am planning to attend & bring all of friends & neighbors who love dogs!
Great cause!
Cheers,
Avalanche

[/quote]

"It's not your circumstances that destroy you, but your attitude towards your circumstances...."Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy