New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 46 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 January 27: TOOL AUCTION
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
HoneyBee

USA
4364 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  2:30:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HUGE TOOL SALE AND MORE –ON SITE IN HAYESVILLE!
Saturday, January 27, 10 a.m., preview at 9 a.m.

It will be held in the old Hayesville Hardware building on the square in Hayesville. The individual items are too numerous to list here, but a partial list includes: Numerous ladders, Paslode impulse nailers, scaffolding, Werner walk boards, Reddy 30 gal. heater, Ace electric staple gun, levels, Craftsman professional 10” table saw, Remington 496 power actuator, 12” compound saw, Craftsman 12” drill press, DeWalt 3-head cutter planer, Nikon auto level and tripod, Milwaukee heavy duty router, B&D router bits, DeWalt variable speed jigsaw, Craftsman jointer, Ryobi 10” table saw, Primer air fastener/roofing nailer, Porter Cable power planer, Prime Air brad nailer, Bosch rotary hammer, Skill saws, folding chairs, planer, framed art, furniture, lumber and more!
Don’t miss this tool man’s dream auction!

ATTN: There will be no seating at this auction
Anticipated auction length is 2 hours

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."
A. Monet

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  2:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOOO HOO! Thanks Honeybee

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery."Samual SmilesGo to Top of Page

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  2:42:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SHHHHHHHHH.....DO NOT TELL MY HUSBAND, I have enough junk around here as it is LOL
Thank you for posting this, just not going to tell hubby on my part! LOL

"Ever notice that the people that tell you to calm down are the ones that got you upset in the first place"Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  3:13:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We do too Star.. but hunnys bought some awesome deals on saws and such that we use for work.. at fractions of what he woulda had to buy new for.. and trust me.. its used and needed..lol.. If there is wood there tho.. NO NO NO!!LOLROF!

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery."Samual SmilesGo to Top of Page

HoneyBee

USA
4364 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  4:19:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We had an estate sale in Ranger and my hubby got an extension ladder for $5.00 and a rivet kit with tons of rivets for $2.00

I will be working, so ya'll look me up afterwards and we will go eat.

I love to eat and Hayesville has some good places.

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."
A. Monet
Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  4:33:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can ya email me details to look ya up? sillywillyone@hotmail.com

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

© 2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

© 2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy