New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 60 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 February: T-BALL REGISTRATION
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  7:29:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whole month of Feb.
Ages: 5-6
Fee: $40.00 COUNTY RESIDENTS OR $50.00 NON COUNTY RESIDENT
Family Discounts available

UC REC. DEPARTMENT

"Destiny is not a matter of chance but of choice. Not something to wish for but to attain."
- William Jennings Bryan

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  08:32:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doc was there information on when it starts for 7 year olds? He's never played before, but he's got to learn.

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

puddin pop

USA
4628 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  09:54:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Six is the oldest age for T Ball.

I might signup little girl. She likes ball. Just wonder how often they play and practice.

Why can't I get a little ahead instead of a bigger behind?Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11125 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  09:59:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
All of my kids played ball, but I'll never forget Lil Man when he started T-ball, he looked at that "TEE" and said "dis is 'tupid"..and they asked him why "he said if you throw it I would hit it" ...we had to MAKE him hit off that T. He was used to seeing Big Boy his brother playing "Big Boy" ball and thought he was being insulted with that TEE! LOL! Sorry...He never wanted to play baseball...BUT OH ME! At the nervous stomachs I had at Football games!

I miss those times! You girls sign those kids up and enjoy it! It was one of my highlights in time. Just remember, its a game, not life or death. Like so many parents fail to remember. That killed alot of self esteem back during our time with the kids. Seen many little faces walk off the field so hurt. Parents were cruel. Coaches were too. I believe its more "civilized" now. I hope so.

I'm too blessed to be stressed!Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy