New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 58 visitors.
 All Forums
 Events Calendar
 February 10: Daddy-Daughter Valentine's Dance
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 4
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
samantha_blue

1193 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  10:54:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DOC, MADDY............what are your lil' girls wearing??

I'm trying to concince lil' girl to wear just a regular knee length dress, but she's got her heart set on this big pageant style long dress and nothing will do her but to wear it. I don't want her to be the only one wearing that type dress!! Give me some feedback as to what yourns are wearing!

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:23:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sam, mine and Stars girls are wearing pageant style dresses from SO GOOD... My momma has came to the rescue and helped out with the dresses from SO GOOD in Gainesville. She even got them lil teiras.. cause I wouldnt shut up about how cute they were.lol

So your lil princess will be just fine in her pageant dress! :) PICS OK?? Please?

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery."Samual SmilesGo to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3621 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  2:01:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know that this night will be filled with special memories that the daughters and their Daddies will reflect back on for years to come.. :)

(And of course..I want pictures too!!) :)

"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because
they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost."
~H. Jackson Browne

~*Topaz*~Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  2:10:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
;)

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery."Samual SmilesGo to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  2:53:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Joy and I would love to see some pictures also....Please!

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
A clean desk is the sign of an insane person....I could never be accused of having a clean desk!Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11125 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  7:01:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Me too! Aww this is gonna be so cherishable! Nothing like the love of Daddy and Daughters! Makes me wanna call my Daddy and see if he wants to go dancing with me! Hee Hee!

I'm too blessed to be stressed!Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  7:11:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I took pics of them before they left with our 35mm.. the one UBB used for Peachys prom. Tomorrow I will go to CVS and have them devoloped and put on disk to share with our loved ones.. I told UBB to please take pics of our Bville.com crew.. if nothing else I asked him to get another dad to take pics of the group together.. but he is a man.. and WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WILL DO or Wont! I just hope he dances like Angela showed him!

I cleaned the vehicle in the cold with a cold while they all got ready.. and now I cant get warm.. gonna go lay down and watch how to eat worms with my boys and hope that them memories are as precious for ALL attending tonite..

Im proud for the fathers and "fathers" that will be with their daughters tonite..

Lady, makes me wanna call up Pawpaw in heaven and say LOOK AT THEM PAWPAW!!

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  7:32:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I dropped my off, Doc at least you got your hubby to take a camera inside, mine said he didn't want to carry it around!!
They looked gorgeous and I think when I was pulling out I saw yours walking up the steps.

"Remember when you point a finger at someone you have a thumb pointing back at you"Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  7:35:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AWWW! :) I know yours did! Yes.. he took it..lol! I was gonna take them but I am sicker than I was earlier and specially after being out there cleaning in the cold... he was glad to drive.. cause he said I was grouchy.lol

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  7:39:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol, I'm downloading the pics I took right now, I hope they turned out good, I'm not good with pictures! I was treating hubby like a child..I was saying...Now don't forget to buy them flowers..and don't miss the limo ride...and make sure you don't embarress me!!! ROTF

"Remember when you point a finger at someone you have a thumb pointing back at you"Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  7:44:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOLROF~! HAHA Thats also why I was called grouchy.. I wasnt bein grouchy.. we just gotta HELP them sometimes hehe! ;) I wanna see!

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  8:12:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you ladies are having bunches of fun also.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
A clean desk is the sign of an insane person....I could never be accused of having a clean desk!Go to Top of Page

samantha_blue

1193 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  8:14:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, everything was a disaster at my house!! Lil' girl decided she didn't want to wear the dress because it was too "scratchy". So we put on another dress and the "zipper hurt". Then we put on another dress and it was "scratchy" like the first one!!!! GEEESSSS, i've always had boys and you can just dress them up and send them out the door. Little girls are a whole new ballgame!! She's only 5, will I ever survive, LOL!!

Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  8:17:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awww, I bet they are all feeling so special with Daddy tonight, that is too precious!!

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  8:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sam I know how you feel, I about pulled my hair out doing glitter makeup and hair and all that stuff!!!

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  8:31:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank God for little girls but I THANK GOD I had a boy.

Live to Ride. Ride to live.Go to Top of Page

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  8:33:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL, PCM, you better watch what you say, I ONLY had A BOY and I'm raising a total of 3 girls and 2 boys!! LOL

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  8:35:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well since my niece and nephew both are practically grown I dont see me having that problem. However I would if I had to but not if I had a choice. That didnt sound right but I know what I meant.

nativelady

USA
11125 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  9:29:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Lady, makes me wanna call up Pawpaw in heaven and say LOOK AT THEM PAWPAW!!
MMM K I have big ole tears! Falling ones now...I know,, exactly what ya mean...When Peachy graduated and Big Boy too, I remember thinking to myself "If Paw Paw could of only been here to see that they both succeeded and ..." Well...You know.

That camera that UBB's got takes wonderful pictures! The best I've ever seen! He does good with them too! I cherish these that he took of Peachy. I honestly do! Absolutely gorgeous! I know they had a blast!

I'm too blessed to be stressed!Go to Top of Page

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  9:59:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey ya'll I want to see pics too. BTW Star your email never did come through

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  10:12:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I lost my husband.lol! Hes just a happy and on the phone rah rahing on the fun it was for everyone!!

samantha_blue

1193 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:07:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doc, mine came home a raving on what a good time they had!!! He said it was so much fun! I'm in shock, LOL!! He said they danced and danced and rode in the Limo. I don't know who had more fun him or Lil'girl, LOL! She was grinning from ear to ear and told me all about doing the YMCA dance!! I'm so glad the Rec. dept did this! As far as i'm concered it was a success!

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:15:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was indeed.. and yep!hehe!

Bigun boy grinnnnnned when I told him yours was goin.. and ya know,... he asked Daddy if he could go then.. and he hadnt even mentioned goin till then.lol!

Hunny said that all the daddys seem to have a wonderful time and that there was precious memories for all those lil cute girls there... :)

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:20:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine came home and went straight to bed!!

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  11:29:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! OMY! Thanks for the pics.. WOW! And hunny said that they can boogy,lol! :)))

Topic is 4 Pages Long:
  1  2  3  4

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy