New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 58 visitors.
 All Forums
 Events Calendar
 February 10: Daddy-Daughter Valentine's Dance
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 4
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  7:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Cost: $30.00 per couple. Additional daughter or Dad for 10.00 extra each.

Purchase tickets Jan. 2 through Jan.26, 2007
Ages: 5 to 12 (daughters)
Dancing, Photos, and Flowers for the ladies

Limited tickets available

Call UC REC DEPT. FOR TICKETS OR NGTC

Link to more information: http://www.ucrd.net/ or http://www.ucrd.net/Vday%20dance.pdf

"Destiny is not a matter of chance but of choice. Not something to wish for but to attain."
- William Jennings Bryan

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  7:46:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who or what is sponsoring this dance? Sounds fun. Can there be 2 daughters & one dad?! I don't want someone asking one of my girls, "who's your daddy?"! snort, snort!

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  8:16:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BUHAHAA! SNORT SNORT!~ Yeah.. you can pay 10.00 per extra child... heee!

Not sure who is sponsering? It was on the Rec department activity list?

Hunny will be calling on spams wife for him and the girls.. They are looking forward to the dance.. and maybe she can teach him how not to be a Stonewall Solid Gold dude.lol hehe! I know she can!

"Destiny is not a matter of chance but of choice. Not something to wish for but to attain."
- William Jennings Bryan

Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  8:39:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And the Electric Slide????!!!!

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  8:41:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahaa! Dont forget the mac... what was that called? Macarana? Macarooni? lol!

- William Jennings Bryan

Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  8:42:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Macarana!!!!

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  8:47:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
O Okay.. yes! Thats it.. lol!

STOP!!! ITS HAMMER TIME!

- William Jennings Bryan

Go to Top of Page

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  8:59:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wonder what the dress code is for this? Hubby can put his disco shoes on! HEHE

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be uncomfortable if they themselves happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  9:02:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahaa! hehe! LOL! SNORT LAUGHIN AGAIN..

This is gonna be great for the fathers and daughters.. :)

- William Jennings Bryan

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  9:07:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Us Mommas and sons.. oughtta meet up and have some Monte Albans.. or us Mommas.. on this occassion! :)

I dont know the dress attire but lil Doc and Weela have some pageant dresses and then they have their regular church dresses..

I hope they can dress up tho.. that would make the girls even more happier! :)

- William Jennings Bryan

Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  9:13:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not a bad idea! I still have a dress to pick up from you that Cherry left! (i forgot!)

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  9:14:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sounds good to me!

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be uncomfortable if they themselves happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  9:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
:) Cool!

Maddy.. I have to come to town tomorrow around lunch time?? Wanna get it then? Its been in my vehicle.. :)

- William Jennings Bryan

Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11125 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  10:09:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Doc...I WANT PICTURES OF THIS EVENT! K? AWWWWWW HOW SWEET! That will be a sweet sight! I'm sure there will smiling girls and happy daddys and more than that...Memories to treasure a lifetime!

I'm too blessed to be stressed!Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  10:12:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
:) Most defin. Lady! Sure will send ya pics! The girls are already excited.. and they asked me if pawpaw could go with them..

- William Jennings Bryan

Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  10:20:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doc, I'll call you tomorrow. I have no idea what we're doing tomorrow.

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  10:24:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tis Fine.. :)

- William Jennings Bryan

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  05:14:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

:) Most defin. Lady! Sure will send ya pics! The girls are already excited.. and they asked me if pawpaw could go with them..

- William Jennings Bryan

Us too, please! Just gotta see thoes young ladies all dressed up and UBB all decked out!

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
Let another man praise you and not your own mouth; someone else and not your own lips. (Proverbs 27:2 NIV)Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  08:31:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This sounds very sweet!

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  10:08:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My friend called & said her daughter heard about a limo picking you up? Now, how would they do that with all the dads & daughters?! Would it be Blairsville style & be a 4x4 jacked up pick up truck? LOL

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  10:21:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Maddy, you are so bad! LOL I just hope that some uncles, grandpas, etc step in to take some of the little girls that are from a single family home.

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  2:40:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bought the tickets today! They will have limo rides too!! LOL :15 rides for up to 8 people.
slots are filling up fast!

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  2:46:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEHE! Are the gals excited? hehe!

Its a dressum up thingy?? I gotta go get tickets... I have to go to town anyways!! :)

- William Jennings Bryan

Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  5:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My girls are excited about the dance!

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  4:48:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hunny got the tickets ib Friday,, THERES STILL LOTSA ROOM! Come on you daddys, pawpaws, uncles, mentors.. :)

Looks like the Starettes and Docettes will be cruising together in the limo!hehe! COOOL

They said that dress is casual dress or whatever you want,, its not a formal thing unless ya want it to be.

We always got the girls pageant dresses from Kemps in Gainesville.. VERY AFFORDABLE! If anyone is interested.. or decides to do that.. its off Brown Bridge Rd.. across from Folks restr..

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery."Samual SmilesGo to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2007 :  5:09:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Momma went to KEMPS in Gainesville off of Browns Bridge road across from FOLKS restr. and said that the pageant dresses brand new there were from infants up to adults and the kids were anywhere from 29.99 to 39.99! :) Thats an awesome deal!

I had gotten Lil Doc and nice dress outfit but .. :) Me and Star are goin down on Thursday! woo hoo.. we always got the dresses for the pageants there.. but my cousins daughters dresses 10 yrs ago were always like 70.00 ^.. so just wanted to pass along this once more..

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery."Samual SmilesGo to Top of Page

Topic is 4 Pages Long:
  1  2  3  4

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy