New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 61 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 January 20: Live Music at Copperhead Lodge
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2007 :  9:06:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Time: 7:00pm

Every Friday and Saturday night they have live music at the Lodge in the Grand Room. BYOB However on the 20th of January the have San and Mark who work at the lodge (San runs the shop) and they play a variety of music ranging from country mix, classic rock, and a few newer songs. Acoustic guitars.

Show starts at 7 pm and lasts until ? whenever

Directions and more information on Copperhead Lodge at www.copperheadlodge.com

Live to Ride. Ride to live.

coosa creek

USA
39313 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  11:55:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, that sounds exciting!!

Go to Top of Page

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  08:23:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bumped to the top. I've seen the music list for this and they are playing some darn good music. Dont know if I will make it or not but ya'll should go.

Cherry, sounds like a good night of dinner and music.

Live to Ride. Ride to live.Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  08:53:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It sounds really, really fun, now if I just had a live in babysitter.

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  09:46:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Take him with you. It's not a band it's just two guys with acoustic guitars so I'm sure it wont be rowdy.

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  12:33:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just might try this? Have to look on the agenda.. :)

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery."Samual SmilesGo to Top of Page

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  12:39:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hubby wants to go to to this place to try it out, I'm a little iffy about it.

"Ever notice that the people that tell you to calm down are the ones that got you upset in the first place"Go to Top of Page

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  12:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dont be iffy Star. Go to their website and check them out first. It's real fancy. Not at all what you must be thinking. www.copperheadlodge.com

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  12:45:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just don't want to go to the place and everybody have doo-rags, leather vests, and trashy harley t-shirts all over the place, espically if I'm taking the kids. I'll check out their website, think hubby did some of there concrete work, not sure though.

"Ever notice that the people that tell you to calm down are the ones that got you upset in the first place"Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  12:55:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Star.. from what Ive heard from other friends.. that has actually attended other goins ons there.. I wouldnt take my kids with us.. but its not a umm.. ome.. lol "trashy" place..

I had it in my head that it was like a PUB54 or 44 whatever ordeal.. and umm.. yeah.. that was scary.lol Lotsa them vest there!

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery."Samual SmilesGo to Top of Page

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  12:57:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's mostly at the concerts though guys. The restaraunt is fancy and all kinds of folks go there. Not just bikers.

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  12:58:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont mind Bikers.. its the folks that give those intimidating looks that freak me out.lol!

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  12:59:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that's is what is stuck in my head, I guess I will have to go and check it out. I'm thinking of the YMCA village people like place HEHEHEHE!!!

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  1:00:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL! HEY NOW.. We can do YMCA..LOL Yo Man..

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  1:01:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey now that wasnt a REAL biker. LOL Ya'll crack me up.

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  1:05:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't mind bikers but I don't want to feel like I'm at a prison break reunion either LOL, they are some of them that are just plain scary!! I guess I'm just getting older OH HUM!!
Y...M....C....A....talking about YMCA ROTF!!
OH LORD watch me negative comments about this. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BIKERS EVERYBODY, USED TO BE ONE MYSELF (KINDA) just don't like seeing people that wears nothing but t-shirts or spaghetti straped tank tops! oh and those mean with all that gray hair, good lord trim that stuff)

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  1:07:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL! I know whatchya meant.. and YO MAN.. I was once in your shoes..

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  1:11:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Star you didnt give me that impression at all. I knew what you meant. But go to the website and you'll see pics of the restaraunt there and it's not all bikers.

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  1:14:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They serve breakfast too??? That would be a good starting place, they will win me over if they have eggs benedict!

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  1:17:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks rather comfy and nice! :) But now I cant get YMCA song outta my head... and I am outta my a.d.d. meds.. so Im gonna go clean yall..

Star.. we can ride together and try it out? lol Its fun to stay at the YMCA... DANG

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  1:46:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That sounds like a deal to me. I too have the YMCA song stuck in my head now!! LOL

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy